A former member of the United States Air Force, attorney Amber Spurlock is a dedicated criminal defense, DWI, and federal defense lawyer who is serious about representing clients of The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates with executive efficiency, vigor, and a polite form of aggressiveness.
Brazoria DWI defense lawyer Amber Spurlock is serious about winning for the people who need her, and this is especially true for Texans who reside in Angleton, Brazoria, Pearland, Alvin, and others who live & work in and around the community she serves; southeast Texas.
With a community first approach, attorney Amber Spurlock is well known and respected in both Brazoria County, and Galveston County, Texas, as the go-to lawyer for persons seeking legal representation from a DWI lawyer-scientist who knows how to beat DWI charges in the court of law, and has a history of doing so.
Since earning her Doctorate of Jurisprudence from the South Texas College of Law in 2007, she’s become well polished and highly sought after as legal counsel due to her patience and dexterity with delicate matters such as is normally the case with the forensic nature of prudent DWI defense.
When you’re being represented by Amber R. Spurlock, you’re being represented by more than a great student who graduated law school, but a highly credentialed specialty case lawyer.
- United States Air Force
- Former Federal Jag Officer
- US Air Force: Assistant Staff Judge Advocate (2008-11)
- Langley Air Force Base, Virginia: Special Assistant U.S. Attorney (2010-11)
- Eastern District of Virginia: Special Assistant U.S. Attorney (2010-11)
- United States Armed Forces: Iraq, Baghdad: Administrative Law (2010)
- Central Criminal Court of Iraq: Liaison Officer (2009-10)
- Eglin AFB, Florida: Justice Attorney (2008-09)
- Legal Community, Licenses, Credentials
- ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer Scientist – Link To Profile
- State Bar of Texas – Link To Profile
- Super Lawyer – Link To Profile
- Justia – Link To Profile
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense (NCDD) – Link To Profile
- Galveston County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- American Chemical Society
She is a certified instructor of the Standardized Field Sobriety Tests, has completed the Forensic Chromatography, Solid Drug, and Driving Under the Influence of Drugs Courses at Axion Labs in Chicago and has finished her Master’s Degree in Forensic Science from the University of Florida.
CLICK HERE TO LIKE ATTORNEY AMBER SPURLOCK ON FACEBOOK