Alvin DWI lawyer Tad A. Nelson is ready to talk with you if you need to speak with an experienced DUI attorney with regard to allegations of drunk driving made by police in Alvin, TX.
The Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates has been known as a strong advocate in the fight for the rights of Texans for over 27 years and knows the ins and outs of defending persons accused of drunk driving, as well as the ins and outs of weaknesses in the Brazoria County crime lab.
If you been charged with DWI, or any other crime in Alvin, TX, call 979-267-6069 to talk with our legal team and have your questions answered.
Accused of Drunk Driving in Alvin, Texas?
Don’t Panic. You Might Be lawfully INNOCENT.
Attorneys Tad Nelson & Amber Spurlock are well aware of numerous time tested legal strategies that have been useful time & time again during the course of legitimately overcoming accusations of DWI by the Alvin Police Department.
Call the Law Offices of Tad Nelson & Associates
Experienced • Affordable • Board Certified®
Alvin DWI enforcement is taken seriously. Although some of the people who are arrested and charged with drunk driving are innocent, there are a number of people who may have been drinking & driving, whose rights were violated thus rendering criminal charges by police discredited in the eyes of law.
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense
- Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- References to “Board Certification” & “Texas Board of Legal Specialization” refers to Tad Nelson.
- ACS/CHAL Lawyer-Scientist
- ADEPT with Police Techniques & Technology.
- Forensic Chromatography Experts
- Masters in Forensic Toxicology
- Member of the State Bar of Texas
- Member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Southeast Texas SUPER LAWYERS®
Looking For Resources in Alvin, Texas?
- Alvin Police Department
- Alvin Police Department, 1500 S Gordon St., Alvin, Texas 77511
- City of Alvin Texas
- About Alvin Texas (Wiki)
Felony or Misdemeanor DWI
Whether you’ve been accused of DWI for the first time, or you’re facing a 2nd or more offense, Alvin DWI lawyers Tad Nelson & Amber Spurlock possess the skill and experience needed to give you a little less stress throughout the legal process, and expectations of positive results.
If you need to talk with one of the professionals on our legal team or directly to a lawyer, call us at 979-267-6069.